Activate My lifetime at mylifetime.com
Activate My lifetime is a cable channel that is an affiliate to A&E Networks, Lifetime Entertainment. The channel is renowned for its programs specifically geared towards women or featuring women as lead actors. At present, it has over 90 million households that are its subscribers across the United States. The channel is available through all cable providers, but the slots vary depending on the provider. If you’d like to watch the channel through a Satellite as well as IPTV connection, it’s accessible via Orby TV, DirecTV, Dish Network, DirecTV Caribbean, Verizon FiOS, VMedia, AT&T U-verse Zazeen, and many others. In addition, the channel is able to stream on various media, including fuboTV, Philo, Sling, Hulu with Live TV as well as Amazon Video. If you’d like to use My Lifetime on your device, you must follow the steps below. My Lifetime App on your Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Other devices, you’ll have followed the directions below.
Guide to Activate My Lifetime App on Streaming Device
To be able to use My Lifetime on your device, you must first access the My Lifetime app on your streaming device, you’ll first install and download the application to your phone. Then, you will need to activate the app by going to the mylifetime.com/activate page. Below are the steps you must follow to stream the channel on the devices you prefer to stream such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and others.
Activating My Lifetime App on Roku
- To start to begin, you’ll need to navigate to the home screen of Roku and scroll onto the left side.
- After that, you’ll need to select the Streaming Channels option, then go to the section Movies and TV and find the My Lifetime channel. My Lifetime channel app.
- If you’re unable to locate the app in the list, or if it isn’t listed on the list, you’ll need to utilize the search function to find the My Lifetime application. in the Search bar, you’ll need to type in My Lifetime and look for the result of your search.
- In the search results, You will have to select the app from the Preview screen. Click to select the Channels to add the choice to install and download the app onto your Roku device. You can do this from the preview screen.
- After you have completed installing the application to your phone, navigate into the main screen using the Home button of your Roku remote.
- Open the app on your home screen and choose the pay-TV service (if you are asked). You will get the activation code on the screen.
- You will have to start a web browser on your computer, phone or tablet, and then go there to www.com/activate website. You will be taken towards the screen for activation.
- On the screen for activation, You will be required to select the ROKU option, and then enter the activation code into the field provided.
- Once you have entered the code for activation into the field that is prompted then press the CONTINUE button.
- Then, finish the activation procedure by complying with the additional instructions on the screen (if you have any).
Activating My Lifetime App on Apple TV
- First, ensure that you’re running the most current version of Apple TV first. Then, navigate to your home screen.
- From the home screen, you’ll have to look through the applications to locate My Lifetime. My Lifetime channel. If you can’t locate the app on the list, make use of the search feature to locate the application.
- After you’ve selected the application in the search results After, you’ll need to download it and install it on the Apple TV.
- Return on the screen that displays your home page of Apple TV and opens the My Lifetime app. Follow the instructions on-screen to finish the initial setup. Then, you will receive the activation key at the top of your screen.
- The next step is to open a browser for the web on your laptop, computer or smartphone and then type the URL com/activate in the address field. When you click this URL, it will take users to the My Lifetime Channel activation webpage.
- On the activation screen, You will have to opt for an Apple TV option and then enter the activation number in the field provided.
- Once you have entered the activation number, hit on the button to continue button, and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen (if there are any) in order to finish the activation procedure.
- You will then watch the contents from My Lifetime on My Lifetime channel using your Apple TV.
Activating My Lifetime App on Fire Tv
- To start you’ll need to switch on the Fire TV and navigate to the Apps
- Under the section Apps, you’ll be required to navigate to the category Entertainment and look through the options to choose Lifetime. Lifetime option. Alternatively, utilize the search function for downloading and installing the Lifetime application on Your Fire TV device.
- After you have completed installing the application onto the Fire TV device, you must visit the home screen, then select to launch the Lifetime app to start it.
- The app’s launch on your TV will show you an activation number. Copy the code in the manner you’ll need it during activation.
- Now, using a browser on your phone or computer, go to the My Lifetime activation page using the URL https://www.mylifetime.com/profile/activate.
- On the page, for activation, You will need to choose your Fire TV option and then enter the activation code into the field provided.
- When you’ve entered your activation number into the appropriate field You will have to click the CONTINUE button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen (if you have any) to finish the activation process.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate My Lifetime at mylifetime.com/activate page for your streaming device.