Activate PayPal Prepaid Card
Activate PayPal Prepaid Card The process of activating your Paypal prepaid cards is simple. Today we will show you how to activate your Paypal prepaid cards.
PayPal is the first digital platform that lets you send and receive cash online. It’s great for quick transactions and is accessible on mobile as well.
You can also get it with different services like debit, credit, or prepaid PayPal cards.
An activation number for Prepaid PayPal accounts is your social security number (SSN).
Federal law states that they must obtain, verify, record, and verify certain information. This includes your date of birth and social security number.
In order to stop the card from being used for illegal purposes, they may also request your driver’s license and other documents.
How do I activate my PayPal prepaid card?
The location of your Paypal prepaid MasterCard can determine where you can buy it. After you’ve obtained your Paypal prepaid MasterCard, you must add funds when you purchase the card.
The minimum initial amount you can add is $10 or $20. The maximum value would be $500.
There are three ways to activate a prepaid PayPal MasterCard Below are some examples:
- The mobile app is the best option
- The official Paypal website is the best way to go.
- Call PayPal customer support to find the least used method.
You have the option to choose from any of the options. Below are the detailed instructions. These are the steps to activate your Prepaid PayPal account. Activate PayPal Prepaid Card.
1. Activate PayPal Cash card via mobile app
This is the easiest and quickest way to activate your Paypal MasterCard prepaid account. Continue following these steps.
1. Install the Paypal mobile app on your phone.
2. Tap on a banknote.
3. Select your Paypal cash account.
4. Now, enter the necessary information such as your security code and card number.
5. Click on the activate tab below.
After activation is completed, your card can be used with the cash balance added originally.
2. Visit the official website to activate your PayPal Cash card
To activate your cash cards via PC. You can activate your PayPal cash card in a few easy steps. Here’s the reference:
1. First thing first, go to https://paypal.com/activatecard and log in to your PayPal account.
2. Once you have signed in, a new window should open. Now enter the expiration date of your card. It will be located on the backside of your card just above your name.
3. Click on the button to activate your card.
4. You will be redirected to another window to create a pin. Next, create a 4-digit pin to your cash card. Click on Create PIN.
1. Go to paypal.com from your web browser.
2. Log in to PayPal
(PayPal homepage will appear on your screen.
3. Scroll down, and you will see your bank details and cards on the right side. Click on activate card account.
4. Enter your card number correctly to continue.
5. Enter the security code at the back of your card.
6. Click on the continue tab. It will then display your completed form to confirm your identity. Activate PayPal Prepaid Card.
7. Next, create a four-digit pin. Click the Continue tab.
Follow the steps on the screen to complete the activation process. After that, you can use your card for transactions.
3. Call PayPal customer support to find the least used method.
This offline method is for new users who don’t have internet access or a PC.
1-800-314-8298 is an official customer executive number that has been established just for this purpose. Call the number and you will be connected to customer executive support. They can activate your card.
They will ask you for information about your name, birth date, street number, changed addresses, and personal questions to confirm your identity. Answer the questions truthfully and your card will be activated.
How can I activate my Paypal prepaid card with no SSN?
A Paypal prepaid card cannot be activated without a social security number (SSN).
Your card will not be activated if you don’t have your social security number (SSN). However, it all depends on what purpose you are using your card.
A social security number may be required if the card is being used for ongoing transactions such as sending or receiving cash.
You don’t need to use your social security number if you use PayPal prepaid MasterCard only as a gift certificate (doesn’t deposit any money again).
How long does it take for Paypal prepaid cards to activate?
Once you complete the activation process for your Paypal prepaid card, it will be available immediately.
For those who have applied via mail for Paypal Prepaid MasterCard, it may take up to a week before you receive it. You will need to activate the card in order to use the services.
You may also enjoy
How to get a PayPal account without a credit card?
Problems with PayPal Login and Their Solution
In conclusion, I’d like to say that sometimes activating your Paypal Prepaid Account without a Social Security Number takes longer than expected.
You will receive a temporary card when you buy the card at a retailer. It expires 120 calendar days after purchase.
You must activate the temporary card to get your personalized card. The personalized card will be sent to you within one business day of your request.
If you have not received a personalized card in 10 days, you can call customer service at the above contact number.
Activate PayPal Prepaid Card Also Search
|how long does it take a prepaid card to activate||how long does it take to activate a paypal card|
|how to get prepaid paypal card||how to activate a paypal prepaid mastercard|
|how to activate a paypal gift card||how long does it take to activate a paypal prepaid card|
|how to activate a paypal prepaid card||paypal com activate|
|paypal prepaid card wont activate||how to activate paypal prepaid card without ssn|
|where can i get a paypal prepaid card||paypal gift card activation|
|paypal prepaid login||paypal prepaid mastercard|
Activate PayPal Prepaid Card FAQS
Do you have to activate a PayPal prepaid card?
Card activation and identity verification are required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions.
How do I activate my prepaid card?