Comcast Modem Login Quicksteps
- Turn on your router/modem.
- Connect a device with the router network.
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Visit Comcast Router Login Page.
- Enter Comcast Router Default Username and Password.
- Click the LOGIN button and log into the router homepage successfully.
Comcast Router Login
Comcast Router Login step allows the registered users of the modem or routers to log into the router homepage, configure the router and access the internet using your device.
It is necessary to have Comcast Router Default Username and Password information in order to log into the router homepage and set up the router.
http://10.0.0.1 is the Comcast Router Default IP Address where the modem/router users can log into the Comcast Modem Login page.
Comcast Router Default Login
Comcast Router IP Address- http://10.0.0.1
Comcast Router Username- admin
Comcast Router Default Password- password
Comcast Router Reset
If your router isn’t working properly or if you have forgotten Comcast Router Wi-Fi Password then it is easy to reset your router or modem. The users must note here that resetting the router will delete all the personalized configurations of your router.
>>> Keep the router On and locate a FACTORY RESET BUTTON given in the backside of your router >>> Use a paperclip or needle and keep pressing the Reset Button for few seconds. (30 seconds) >>> Then release the button and restart the router and your router will automatically reset.
Comcast Router Setup, Login Additional tips
- Never share your login username, password with anonymous.
- Keep your Comcast Router IP Address written somewhere safe.
- Do not share Comcast Router Wi-Fi Password.
If you still have any additional issues in completing the Comcast Router Login step or if you are unable to set up the router then we might help you. Share your Comcast Modem Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.