Activate Destination America Channel on
- 1 Activate Destination America Channel on
- 2 Guide to Activate Destination America on the destinationamerica.com/activate Page
- 3 Activate Destination America Channel on Also Search
- 4 Activating Destination America Channel On Amazon Fire TV
Destination America Channel is owned by Discovery Inc., Destination America is a global pay-TV network that was first established in the form of Discovery Travel & Living Network. The channel was initially designed to concentrate on leisure-related programming and cooking shows. The network was later relaunched under the brand name of Planet Green, which focused on environmental sustainability and sustainable living. In the following years, the channel started programming based on the reruns of library programs prior to its eventual branding changes. On May 12, 2012, Destination America launched as Destination America that initially aired programs devoted to American lifestyles, including food, travel, and lifestyles. However later, the channel moved to a program that focused on investigation and paranormal issues. At present, around 40% of homes that have TV are receiving Destination America. If you wish to access the Destination America channel on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV, you will first need to install the app from the application store of your streaming device, and then activate it on the destinationamerica.com/activate page.
To know how to install and activate Destination America on the destinationamerica.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below. Destination America Channel
Guide to Activate Destination America on the destinationamerica.com/activate Page
Activating Destination America Channel on Roku
- Begin by going through your home screen of the Roku device, by pressing and holding the Home button (home icon) using the remote.
- In the Roku Home screen scroll down until you reach the streaming channels. Below You will have to choose Channel Store from Roku Channel Store.
- The Roku Channel Store section In the Roku Channel Store section, you’ll be required to search through the various apps to find the America channel. America channel as well as utilizes the search feature.
- Once you’ve found that channel, click on the America channel, click on the Destination America channel Click on the “Add Channel button and then follow the instructions on the screen. The app will be downloaded to your Roku device.
Note: For free apps, you can select an “Add Channel choice. If you are purchasing paid apps, you’ll have to select the buy option to access paid channels. Destination America Channel
- After the channel is downloaded onto the Roku device, you’ll be required to go back to your home screen to launch the app. The app will prompt you to log in to the app at your next screen. Thus, you must enter the login credentials supplied from your provider into the field that is asked to obtain your activation number.
Note: If you aren’t prompted to sign in, you may be given the activation code right in your browser.
- When you have the activation code, open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and type the following URL in the address bar – destinationamerica.com/activatepage. Then you will be taken directly to an activation webpage.
- On the activation screen on the activation page, you must enter the activation code into the field provided and then press the ACTIVATE button! This will bring you to the following screen, where you must follow the prompts on the screen in order to finish the activation procedure.
- Once the activation process has been done, you can start watching on the Destination America Channel after activation on the Roku device.
Activate Destination America Channel on Also Search
|destination america channel on spectrum||destination america channel on spectrum|
|destination america channel on dish||destination america channel on dish|
|destination america channel on xfinity||destination america channel on xfinity|
|destination america channel on directv||destination america channel on directv|
|destination america channel youtube tv||destination america channel youtube tv|
Activating Destination America Channel On Apple TV
- Visit the App Store on your Apple TV and find the Destination America channel application. Once you’ve found the application, you’ll be required to install it onto the Apple TV.
- After installing the app, you’ll have to launch the app to copy and paste the code displayed on the screen.
Note: If prompted to sign in, use Your account on the Destination America channel application to obtain the activation number.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone, and go to the destinationamerica.com/activate page. You will be directed to the page for activation.
- On the page for activation, type in the activation code into the appropriate field, then click the ACTIVATE button! After that, you will be directed to the next page where you’ll need to follow the prompts displayed on the screen in order to finish the activation procedure.
- When the verification process has been successful, you will be able to view the America channel on your Apple TV. America channel via the Apple TV.
Activating Destination America Channel On Amazon Fire TV
- Utilizing your search feature on the Amazon Fire TV home screen In order to search, find on the Destination America channel.
- In the search box, you can type in the word Destination America and click the Search button.
- In the search results then select the Destination America application and then click the Free or Download button.
- After the app is installed on your Amazon Fire TV, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Once the app is opened to you Amazon Fire TV, you will be presented with an activation code that appears on your screen. If you are asked to sign in then sign in using the credentials given by the television service.
- Now, open a web browser on your phone, or computer and go to the Destination America activation page using the URL – destinationamerica.com/activate page.
- On the page for activation, type in the activation code into the prompting field, then hit the activate button!
- Follow the prompts on-screen to finish the activation process. Then, you will be able to watch The Destination America Channel on your Amazon Fire TV.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Destination America channel on the destinationamerica.com/activate page for different streaming devices. Destination America Channel