Showtime anytime Subscription
Showtime anytime Subscription While no service company would wish their valued customers to discontinue their services, if want to end the Showtime at any point, it is easy to end them through SHOWTIME.com whenever you want to. But, although you may cancel your Showtime anytime you want to but it must be noted that the cancellation is only effective when you have completed your subscription term. Be aware that you are not legally entitled to any reimbursement as your subscription will remain in place for the duration of the subscription. To learn how to end your Showtime at any moment, you can follow the steps below. Showtime anytime Subscription
How for Cancel Showtime anytime Subscription
Using a Web Browser
- To begin it is necessary to launch a web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and then go directly to showtime.com. showtime.com page.
- Once you have arrived there on page Showmtime.com page, you’ll have to sign in to your account. Showtime anytime Subscription
- When you’re logged into the account you have created on Showtime.com account, you’ll be required to click or tap on the icon for your profile at the top-right on the display.
- The next step is to go through the Account Settings In under the Account Settings section You will have to select or tap the option to sign up for a subscription.
- You will then have to select the cancel your subscription option and follow the instructions on-screen to finish the process of termination.
Using An Android Device
The Google Play subscriptions Google Play renew automatically if you want to end your SHOWTIME subscription by removing auto-renewal and following these steps. Showtime anytime Subscription
when you want to cancel the Web Browser in the computer Computer
- On your computer web browser, enter the URL – https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions in the address bar and press the Go
- Once you’ve clicked the link, you’ll have to locate the SHOWTIME account you have signed up for.
- After that, you’ll have to tap or click on the cancel button.
- The subscription you have signed up for will then be terminated.
Showtime anytime Subscription Also Search
|showtimeanytimeactivate||showtime anytime subscription cost|
|showtime anytime login||how do i cancel my showtime anytime subscription|
|showtime anytime app||showtime anytime without cable subscription|
|showtime streaming||showtime anytime apple tv subscription|
|showtime 6 months for 25||is showtime anytime free with subscription|
when canceling with your Android device
- When you’re on your Android device, open the menu for applications and then click on the Google Play Store app icon. You’ll be directed into your Play Store app.
- When you have logged into the Play Store app, you have to click on the menu icon (it could appear as Initials or Profile Pictures located in the upper-right-hand edge of your screen).
- From the drop-down menu which will appear on the screen, you’ll need to choose the subscriptions and payments option.
- Within the Payments & Subscriptions section in the Payment & Subscriptions section, you must choose Subscriptions. subscriptions
- In the next step, you’ll be required to determine your SHOWTIME
- Then, just tap the option to cancel. option and then you’re done.
Using your iOS Device
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- You can go to the main screen on Your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad which will display the list of installed applications on your device. Tap onto the Settings icon of the app. The app will take you to the Settings section of your device.
- When you’re in Settings, you’ll be required to tap on your name which is located right at the very top.
- In the menu that appears under your name, you’ll have to click on subscriptions
- You will then be required to select SHOWTIME.
Note: In case you don’t see an account in iTunes and are nevertheless being charged, then you be required to verify that you’re signed in to iTunes using your correct Apple ID)
- Then, you’ll be required to switch off your Autorenewal option to stop your subscription.
- Your subscription will start ending at the close of the current billing cycle.
For Mac or PC
- For your Mac or Windows PC, you’ll have to launch the iTunes application, then click or click to Sign In button.
- After that, you’ll have to input then your Apple ID in the relevant field.
- After that, you’ll be required to click or tap the username and then select your Account Information option in the dropdown menu. You will then have to type in your password once more.
- If you’re at the Account Information screen You will have to scroll to your Options
- In the settings in the settings section of your Mac or personal computer, you’ll need to click or tap the Manage option, which is located to the right side of Subscriptions then click on SHOWTIME.
Important: In case you are unable to locate an account on iTunes and you’re still being charged, then you have to make sure that you’re signed in using an appropriate Apple ID.
- In the next step, you’ll only need to shut off your Auto-Renewal option to end the subscription. Your subscription will expire at the close of your next billing cycle.
Using Your Kindle Fire, Fire Tablet, or Fire TV Devices
You can simply end the SHOWTIME subscription by turning off the auto-renewal option on Amazon’s Amazon site, Amazon Appstore, or your Kindle Fire Tablet.
Steps for the Amazon Website
- Firstly, you will need to navigate to the http://www.amazon.com page on your web browser.
- The next step is to find”Your Account” in the ” Your Account” option in the upper-right corner.
- You will then have to drag your mouse cursor to that ‘ My Account menu item. Then, when it appears on screen, you’ll have to look towards the bottom to find an option labeled ‘ The Google Apps as well as Devices option, and then select it or tap it. You may be asked to sign in with your Amazon.com credentials if you’re not already logged in.
- You will then be required to tap or click at”Your Subscriptions” or click on the ” Your Subscriptions” option on the left-hand side menu of the ‘ Your Apps and Devices
- Once you have done that, you’ll have to select your SHOWTIME subscription and then click or tap to cancel button.
Steps for Fire Tablets
- Start by opening your apps tab on your Fire Tablet.
- In the Apps section, You will have to click to open the Store
- After that, you’ll need to access the menu then click on Subscribers
- You will then have to choose the SHOWTIMEsubscription and then press the Cancel Subscription button.
Steps to using the App Store on Amazon. App shop
- Begin by opening the menu, then tap on”Subscriptions.
- Under Subscriptions, be required to select the SHOWTIME subscription, then press the cancel button.
These are the steps you must follow to end the Showtime anytime subscription on various devices.