Activate Straight Talk Service
- 1 Activate Straight Talk Service
- 2 Guide to Activate Straight Talk Service
- 3 Buying Your SIM Card
- 4 Activate Straight Talk Service Also Search
- 5 Buy a SIM card on the TracFone Website
- 6 Activating Your Plan
Straight Talk is an American mobile phone that is prepaid and no-contract service developed in partnership with TracFone as well as Walmart. There are two plans on offer in Straight Talk which customers can pick from. The first plan costs priced at $30 and is referred to by”the “All You Need” plan The second plan goes priced at $45 and is an unlimited plan that works with smartphones. It is the “ All You Need“ plan that includes around 1,000 minutes over 30 days, while Unlimited plans provide unlimited data, calls, and texts. If you’ve purchased of these plans, and are trying to sign up, you will get the complete information about how to activate the Straight Talk plan using the telephone you want to use. Activate Straight Talk
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate Straight Talk Service
Select Your Phone
Make sure you check for the Service Area Map on the Straight Talk website
- It is recommended to first look up the map of service areas of Straight Talk on their website. This is crucial as it will assist you in determining the number of phones you can connect to for these plans within your region.
- On your computer, open a web browser and Go to http://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/coverage/servicearea/.
- TracFone is known for its use of its Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T networks to provide service. the phone, as well as service providers, will aid you in determining the coverage within your area. From the available options, you’ll need to choose a device that you own or would prefer to purchase.
- If you want to use your own mobile and it’s listed in the list, you are able to utilize it with Straight Talk. To accomplish this, you’ll first have to unlock the phone you have already used with an alternative cell phone plan. In order to do this, you’ll be required to contact your current wireless service provider and request for unlocking your phone.
- However should you want to buy an unlocked phone on Straight Talk’s Straight Talk website, you can do this by choosing one of the available phones from the list of phones that are available in your local area.
- Furthermore, if seeking to buy an unlocked phone for instance, an Samsung Galaxy or iPhone from Walmart or any other third-party website.
Note: Walmart offers a packaged bundle of the new phones, which comes with a 30-day Unlimited plan Straight Talk. If you’re interested in purchasing a used phone, go to a local Walmart or purchase it on Walmart.com.
Buying Your SIM Card
Verify if your phone is Compatible on CDMA as well as GSM Network
- When you purchase for your SIM card, it’s recommended to check if the Straight Talk compatible phone you purchased works in conjunction with the CDMA network or the GSM network. Most of the time it depends on the type of phone you are using and the wireless service provider you use.
- phones that are compatible with the CDMA network typically have an initial “C” in the model number.
- Phones that are compatible with GSM networks generally include a letter “G” in the model number.
Purchase the Activation Pack at Walmart
- If you want to get the service activated faster you should visit Walmart to purchase the Straight Talk activation pack (SIM Card and Plan). This is recommended since Walmart is an official distributor of the Straight Talk activation pack.
- If you’re planning to purchase a Straight Talk activation pack from another site like eBay You should be aware that they’re usually sold as a resale item.
- If you own a mobile-like that of the iPhone 4 and 4S, it is important to remember that these phones need a micro SIM and not a normal SIM.\
Activate Straight Talk Service Also Search
|activate my straight talk service with a number from another company||activate my straight talk service|
|straight talk activate service card||straight talk phone activated but no service|
|how to reactivate my straight talk service||straight talk activated but no service|
|how to activate my straight talk||i activated my phone but no service straight talk|
|how do i activate my new phone straight talk||sim card activated but no service straight talk|
|straight talk service not activated on network|
Buy a SIM card on the TracFone Website
- On your computer, open a web browser, Go to http://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/shop and select the “SIM Cards” option from the drop-down list.
- Then, follow the screen instructions to purchase your CDMA and GSM SIM card.
- If you’d like, you may opt to buy the service plan card that will also be sent to you. Alternately, you can choose an option on the website before activating it.
Activating Your Plan
You will need the red Activation Card that you with the SIM card
- If you want at activating your account you’ll first have to locate the activation card that is red, which you received along with the SIM card. The activation card has the serial number you’ll have to use to activate your plan instead of the phone’s previous serial number.
- If you buy the activation kit at Walmart it is possible that you have purchased a $45 or $30 account for your service. If you don’t have an account, then you may purchase one during the activation is completed.
- Once you have purchased and received your SIM card, you will need to go to the straighttalk.com/activate page on your web browser and then click on the “Continue” option to begin the process.
- Following that, you’ll have to enter the Serial Number. Here are the various numbers that you’ll need depending on the model of phone you own.
- If you bought the phone through TracFone and you want to activate the phone, you be required to input the IMEI/IMEID code on the activation card that is red.
- If you own an old phone, but you purchased a TracFone SIM card, you’ll have to enter the last 15-digits on your brand new SIM card.
- If you purchased one iPhone from Walmart or on the Straight Talk website, you have to enter your MEID.
- Then, you’ll have to input the ZIP code for your primary address.
- After that, you’ll be required to enter the service PIN in case you’ve purchased the plan with a $30 or $45 amount. If you want to buy your plan at activation, you’ll need to select the option to purchase credit cards.
- Since it is required to establish an account for the payment of your bill and you’ll need to input your credit card information and select the plan you want to use If you have not yet registered the Service PIN. Then, you must accept these terms and conditions.
- Once you are on that confirmation webpage, you’ll have to insert Your SIM card. After that, you will need to wait for a few hours or 2 days for the mobile service to be activated on your mobile.
Here are the steps that you’ll be required to follow to enable the Straight Talk feature on your mobile.