How to Activate the Product of LWW on thepoint.lww.com/activate?
Activate the Product of LWW The Point very well understands that learning never ends, especially in the case when catering to the requirements of professionals, students, and teachers in the field of health sciences.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkin’s (LWW), a division of Wolters Kluwer Health, is known for bringing the real world of healthcare into the classroom through clinical software applications, journals, professional development services, and vast point-of-care databases.
No matter the emergence of healthcare education trends, the company has to ensure the crafting of digital solutions that not only support your teaching but also allows scope for critical thinking and hands-on practice. Activate the Product of LWW
In order to bridge the gap between the classroom and clinical practice, while supporting doctors, nurses, and other healthcare staff to keeping pace with their profession, The Point offers authoritative content, personalized service, and state-of-the-art software.
Most of the products offered by LWW on thePoint feature online resources for both instructors and students.
The E-book is also offered by the company for some of the book titles on thePoint. If you have any such product which requires activation, you will need to activate it using the access code on thepoint.lww.com/activate page. To know how to activate your LWW product on the thepoint.lww.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below. Activate the Product of LWW
Guide to Activate an LWW Product on thepoint.lww.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the LWW product activation page using the URL – thepont.lww.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the 12-Digit Access Code in the provider field.
NOTE: If you don’t know where to find the access code, you can look for it at the following locations:
- Purchases access cards
- Books (located on the front or rear cover inside)
- Cards found inside DVD and CD cases.
- Products Boxes
The access code is most likely to be covered under a scratch-off area. You will need to scratch the section to get the access code.
- Once you have entered the code in the provided field, you will need to click on the SUBMIT CODE button.
- After clicking on the SUBMIT CODE button, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
While following the above-mentioned steps should help you activate your LWW product on the thepoint.lww.com/activate page, however, if you ever face any issue with the activation process, you can contact the point customer support by following the below-mentioned instructions.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of LWW using the URL –
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to click or tap on the Help option located just above the activation box (next to the Browse out Catalog option). You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you can browse through the TOP 10 FAQs to find the answer to your query or concern.
- However, if browsing the FAQs section doesn’t help you find a solution; you can click or tap on the Live Chat option located in the Menu bar on the top. Doing so will open a small chat window on your screen.
- In the chat window, you will need to provide information such as your First Name, Last Name, Email, Issue, ISBN Number, and Product Access Code.
- Once you are done providing the required information in the provided field, you will need to click on the Chat Now button. After that, simply following the on-screen prompts to get assistance from one of the LWW customer support executives.
And, this is how you will be able to get an appropriate solution for the issues with the activation process.