Activate the Ancestry DNA Kit at ancestry DNA
Ancestry DNA Kit If you recently purchased the Ancestry DNA Kit, you’ll have to activate it prior to you can begin using it. The standard shipping service delivers DNA kits generally in 10 to 14 business days. If, however, you’ve chosen faster shipping options, count on receiving the kit in three days. Once you receive the delivery, you can activate the Ancestry DNA kit at the ancestrydna.com/activate page by following these instructions. Ancestry DNA Kit
Guide to Activate Ancestry DNA Kit at ancestrydna.com/activate Page
Before you Activate the Ancestry DNA Kit, Confider the Following:
- After activating the DNA kit it is linked directly to an Ancestry account. In case you don’t have an Ancestry account, you can create one for free by visiting the Ancestry website (https://www.ancestry.com/). Ancestry DNA Kit
- In the meantime, until you have the results of your test, be sure to save the activation number. The process of processing a DNA sample will take place only after the kit is activated.
- To activate a kit on behalf of your child’s minor, read our guide to activating the AncestryDNA kit to your kid.
- Anyone who takes the test should ensure that they have activated the test in the Ancestry accounts they have. Additionally, there is only one DNA kit that can be activated per single account, excluding children who are taking the test.
- If you’re looking to establish An Ancestry account, you’ll require the email address. If you do not have an email address or if the email address you have already has the Ancestry Account, you will need to create an email address of your own.Ancestry DNA Kit
To Activate a Kit
- To begin with, you will first need to click on the Ancestry DNA Kit activation page (https://www.ancestry.com/dna/activate/code) on a web browser.
- When you reach your activation screen, you’ll be required to click the Yes option when you’re signed in. If you’re not signed in yet you must click on the right to sign in. option, and then log in and activate the kit. After that, click the next
- The next step is to enter the activation code into the field provided and then click the Next button. You will find the activation code on the tube as well as in the instruction booklet. Ancestry DNA Kit
Activate the Ancestry DNA Kit at ancestry DNA Also Search
|ancestrydna/activate||i lost my ancestry dna activation code|
|ancestry dna results||ancestry dna customer service|
|i lost my ancestry dna-activation code||ancestrydna com activate free|
|ancestry dna customer service||ancestry com dna app|
|ancestry dna results||how to activate ancestry dna kit for child|
Note: You don’t need to insert hyphens.
- If you’re activating a kit to yourself, you’ll have to click on your username after which click Next. following
Note: In case you are activating a kit on behalf of your child under the age of 18 then you must select the My child option and follow the instructions on the screen. If, however, you are activating a kit for a different adult, you’ll have to click on the Other option then follow the prompts on the screen.
- In the fields, you’ll have to enter your birth year and then select your gender. After that, you are required to click the next button.
- In the next step, you’ll be required to go through your DNA Processing Consent, select Review and Consent after which select Next. If you don’t agree with your consent to the procedure, you won’t be able to activate your kit. Ancestry DNA Kit
- If you would like to save your sample on Ancestry You will have to click the I consent button. however, If you don’t intend to keep it in the Ancestry database choose”I do not give consent” or the “I do not give consent” option. After that, click the next button.
- Following that, you’ll be required to read your Written Consent and select one of the options. You have completed the Informed Consent option.
Note: It is important to remember that participating or disengagement will not impact the results of your DNA test. Therefore, if you select I consent or don’t give consent and then click next.
- After that, you’ll have to select then the “Yes!” option to view your DNA matches and be recognized as an individual match. If you do not want to, select the No option to not show or show your matches. Next, click on the Next button.
Note: DNA matches are those who are close to you. If you don’t want to be viewed as your biological relatives you can simply select the “No” ” No” option. If you do want to be seen and heard by your family members Click the Yes button. The preference can be modified at any time.Ancestry DNA Kit
- If you would like those who match your DNA to view your name, you’ll have to select your name. In the same way, if you would like the DNA match of yours to view your username, you’ll have to choose your username. After that, click the next
Note: If you’d have chosen not to appear in the DNA matches section the options won’t show at all on the screen. Additionally, if your choice is to allow others to view your full ethnicity, culture and geographical origins They will be able to view your estimated ethnicity and Communities.
- You’ll need to choose the “Show only what we have in common ” Show my complete ethnicity estimated and communities” option on the screen if you want your DNA matches to be able to view all the communities and regions in your estimate of ethnicity. If you prefer your DNA matches to only see the communities and regions they share in common it is necessary to choose the “Show only what you have in common ” Show only what we have in common” option. Next, select the next
Note: If you had chosen not to be classified in the DNA matches section this option won’t appear on your screen.
- When you’re within the Kit Notifications section You will have to select the “Yes” option to receive messages in the form of text about the state that your kit is in. If you don’t want to receive updates from us choose the no choice on your screen.
Be aware that if you select Yes it will ask you to enter your telephone number in the box that appears on the screen. Then press Next.
- The next screen will appear you can select the “Yes“ option If you would like to receive weekly email updates concerning new information and your relatives according to your DNA results. Alternatively, choose either the None option for those who don’t wish to receive regular emails.
- Once you have entered the Review section, be sure that you review the information you submitted thoroughly, then click Submit button and then activate
- Then, you’ll be able to monitor whether your kit is in good condition at any time by pressing the DNA tab near the top left corner of every page Ancestry and selecting Summary of your DNA results. Summary
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Ancestry DNA kit at the ancestrydna.com/activate page.