HP DeskJet All-in-One Printer 123.hp.com/setup
- 1 HP DeskJet All-in-One Printer 123.hp.com/setup
- 2 Unpack and Setup
- 3 Setup Process
- 4 Loading and Aligning Papers
- 5 How to Print Using HP Printer?
- 6 Fixing Common Printing Problems
- 7 The solution to Printer Offline Problem by using HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Scan and Print Doctor
- 8 Repairing Print Jobs That Aren’t Getting Published and other printing issues using HP Print and Scan Doctor HP Print as well as the Scan Doctor
- 9 Use the instructions listed below to solve issues with scanning with HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Print as well as the Scan Doctor.
- 10 Steps to Use HP Printer Doctor Scan
- 11 Setup Multiple Versions of HP Printers on your Mac
- 12 Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2600/2636/2652 All-in-One Printer on Mac
- 13 Step 1: Prepare to install.
- 14 Step 2: Restore Default Wireless Settings on the Printer
- 15 Step 3. Install the software as well as the print driver.
- 16 Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 3752 All-in-One Printer on Mac
- 17 restore the original settings for HP DeskJet 3752 printer
- 18 Software installation in HP DeskJet 3752 printer
- 19 Steps to Setup HP ENVY 5055/7858/5052/7855 All-in-One Printer on Mac
- 20 Steps to Setup HP Officejet 5255/6978/6500 All-in-One Wireless Printer on Mac
- 21 To Print a Network Configuration Page
DeskJet All-in-One Printer Since its beginning, HP has never stopped delighting customers with its impressive line of printers, regardless of whether they’re inkjet or laser printers. The selection of HP printers is extensive and can cause one to be overwhelmed by options. If you’ve purchased an HP printer in the last few days and want to learn how to configure it at your office or home with your computer, internetconnection, and various other devices you’re in the right spot. In this article, you’ll find complete information on how you can set up and use an HP printing device for the very first time, everything from packing, unpacking to solutions for typical setup issues.DeskJet All-in-One Printer
Unpack and Setup
- To set up to set up the equipment of your recently purchased printer, begin by disassembling and organizing the in-box equipment.
- Take the box open and pull out the poster for setup as well as the user’s guide and other informational materials. If your printer is equipped with the HP Instant Ink – a subscription service that offered the replacement of ink cartridges automatically save it to refer to it in the future.DeskJet All-in-One Printer
- Remove the printer’s USB cable as well as the power supply, if it comes in the printer. Set them aside for later users.
- After that, you must remove the tri-color and black ink cartridges. The cartridges are made to get the printer started. They must therefore be used in conjunction with the start of setting up the hardware.
- After that, carefully remove the printer from its box and put the box away. Get rid of all the blue and white tape and plastic off the printer.
- Then, you can open the output tray, then access the ink cartridge door. Take care to remove all packing materials and tape out of the cartridge access space. Close the door that allows access to the ink cartridge. Close the door of open the Output tray.DeskJet All-in-One Printer
As soon as you’ve got your printer and other equipment packed away, go through these instructions to configure your equipment.
- Once you’ve unpacked the printer, you’ll have to put in the cartridges for ink. In this case, don’t forget that you are only required to make use of the cartridges for setup that came with the printer.
- Then, pull an extension cord, connect to the printer, and connect the other end to an outlet on the wall.
- After that you need to push the power button and turn off the printer. In the Output tray, you can open it and then access the ink cartridge door.
- Remove the black color setup cartridge from its packaging by pulling the tab in order to eliminate the plastic tape that covers the cartridge. Make sure you do not contact the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles as touching them could lead to blockages, failure of ink as well as electrical connections problems. When replacing the cartridge, make sure you place them in the right slot. You should have black on the right side and tri-color left.
- To put the cartridge in place and the cartridges, you need to hold them by their sides and slide them into their slot until they snap into their respective positions. Then, insert your Tri-color setup cart.
- Then then, close the cartridge access door, and then ensure that the printer is able to recognize the setup cartridges, and then configures the printer using the new ink.
Loading and Aligning Papers
After the setup ink cartridges have been installed on the HP printer, you’ll be required to load papers in the printer and then align it with your cartridges in order to complete the configuration of your printer’s hardware.
- Begin by lifting the tray up to the level of the input tray.
- Then, slide the width guide until it is at its highest point and flex the stack printing papers. Then, place this stack of printing paper into the tray. Make sure you slide it into the guide to the width of the paper until it is firmly set against the edge that the papers are. Be sure that the paper won’t be bent at all.
- You will then need access the output tray as well as extender after you have installed the printer onto your computer or device. Print the five jobs. Print an alignment page.
- Lift the lid of the scanner, remove the alignment sheet off the output tray, and put it on the glass of the scanner in line with the marks.
- After that, shut off the scanner and then press on the “Start Copy Color” button. This will scan your alignment.
- If the printer is still and quiet, and the light for ready is illuminated the alignment process will be done.
How to Print Using HP Printer?
You can find out how to print using the USB or wirelessly connected HP printers by following these steps.
- Begin by selecting the file you want to print. Then, open the file to show it on your computer’s screen.
- The next step is to hit then the Ctrl and the P key on the keyboard at the same time. This will display the pop-up menu of printing to your screen.
- When the pop-up menu for printing displays on your screen After that, you must choose the printer you want to forward the print job to.
- If the printer isn’t linked to your computer, receive assistance in setting it up by using this USB Printer Setup to HP Printers (Windows).
- If you are experiencing problems with the wireless setup of your printer and connection you’ll have to seek assistance in connecting the printer wirelessly.
- If needed, you may alter the settings of your printer. It is possible to bypass this step if prefer.
- Once you have done that, you’ll have to click then the printing icon on screen to submit your print job to the printer’s print queue. Then, you will have be patient for your print job to be completed.
Fixing Common Printing Problems
Another time that users might encounter problems with the HP printers. This is a common issue for HP printer owners. Below, you will find solutions to the most common HP printer issues.
The solution to Printer Offline Problem by using HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Scan and Print Doctor
- Begin with downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- After you’ve installed HP Print and Scan Doctor then you must start HPPSdr.exe from the location of your download on your computer.
- After HP Print and Scan Doctor are installed on your computer You will have to select to start and choose your printer.
- If your printer does not appear in the list, then you’ll have to power it up and then click Retry button.
- If you’re experiencing problems with connection then you must follow the steps on the application.
- If you’re prompted to enable printer updates, you’ll be required to click the Yes option, and then proceed.
- If you’re also being asked to make your printer your default printer, just select the Yes option, and then go on.
- The issue with the printer offline will be resolved.
Repairing Print Jobs That Aren’t Getting Published and other printing issues using HP Print and Scan Doctor HP Print as well as the Scan Doctor
- Get your copy of the HP Print and Scan Doctor onto your computer.
- Then, you can run next, the HPPSdr.exe application from your download directory on your PC.
- After it is installed, it must be opened and then click”Start. Then select your printer.
- If your printer appears on the screen, you’ll be required to switch it on and then click on the Retry button.
- If you are experiencing an issue with network connectivity You will have to follow the instructions of the tool and then click the Fix Printing button.
Fix scanning issues
You can solve any of the listed errors or scanning issues by using HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Print or Scan Doctor feature in your HP printer.
- A problem is encountered when trying to communicate with the scanner device.
- A problem occurs in the attempt to connect to HP imaging device. HP Imaging device.
- There is no “computer detected” or “computer not found” error.
- Scan to computer currently not available or has been enabled.
- Scanner is not found, or the scan was unsuccessful.
- The scanner isn’t accessible or is not able to be initialized.
Use the instructions listed below to solve issues with scanning with HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Print as well as the Scan Doctor.
- On your PC install HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download it to your computer. HP Print and Scan Doctor and launch HPPSdr.exe at the location of download.
- Once you have installed HP Print and Scan Doctor Open it, press the Start button and select the printer you want to use.
- If your printer does not appear on the screen, you’ll have to power it up and then click the Retry button.
- If you encounter issues with your connection issue, you’ll be required to follow the tool section’s directions.
- After that, click then the Repair Scanning option and then wait until the issue is fixed.
Steps to Use HP Printer Doctor Scan
- Begin with download HP Print Scan Doctor and HP Print Scan Doctor and run the exe from the download directory on your PC.
- When HP Print and Scan Doctor is installed After that, click Start and then select the printer you want to use.
- If you’re unable to locate your printer on the list, you’ll have to switch it on and click Retry.
- When there’s a connection issue it is recommended to follow the directions on the software.
- Depending on the issue, you’ll need to select either fix printing option or Repair Scanning.
- You can see the test results highlighted with icons:
- The checkmark signifies that your printer was successful.
- A wrench is a sign of an error that was identified and rectified.
- The exclamation mark indicates that the test failed and was not completed.
- The X symbol indicates the printer has problems. It is necessary follow the directions to correct the issue.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor shortcuts will be added to your desktop.
HP Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
If you want to setup your HP printer by using WPS in your Mac You can follow the steps below:
- In the beginning, check that your HP printer or router, as well as your computer, are turned on. Make sure the computer you are using is on wireless networks.
- Under the Control Panel section, click on the Wireless icon. Then, move your mouse to the Settings icon and then click the Wireless Setup Wizard. In this wizard, you’ll have to press “OK,” then the Wizard will attempt to find and list the networks available.
- After that, you’ll need to follow the instructions on the screen and choose your network’s name to complete the configuration.
- After that, you’ll have to go to the Apple menu, and then select the option “About This” Mac. After that, you will need to click on software updates to start making updates to the software.
- Once you have done that, select preferences of the system for printing or scan in the Apple menu, then click the plus symbol in the lower-left corner of the window. You can then choose which name you want to use for the HP Printer device. Select “Add Printer” to join your HP printer to the list.
- After that, you’ll be required to quit and restart your open programs before you can add the printer in order to take advantage of the most recent HP Software features. In the end you will find that your HP printer will connect wirelessly with your MAC computer.
Note: In case the wizard for installation displays errors, you’ll need to remove the driver that is already installed on your device using these steps:
- Open the printer and device or Apple menu on your computer.
- The next step is choose the printer attached to your device. Select the driver you want to remove.
- To use MAC for MAC, you’ll have visit the System preferences and then select”Printers and Scanners” choice in order to select the printer that you wish to remove it.
- Once you have successfully removed the driver, attempt to install the update. The update should fix the issues.
Setup Multiple Versions of HP Printers on your Mac
If you’re looking to configure specific HP printing models for your MAC You can follow the step-by-step directions provided below. Below below are HP Printer Models, for which you may refer to the information on setting up down.
- HP Deskjet 2600 All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet 2636 All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet 2652 All-in-One Printer
- HP DeskJet 3752 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY 5052 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY Photo 7855 All in One Photo Printer
- HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-One Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Below, you will find steps to set up a specific HP Printer model to the Mac system.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2600/2636/2652 All-in-One Printer on Mac
Step 1: Prepare to install.
Before you install the printer software and trying connecting it with the wireless network, it’s recommended to verify the specifications > connect the computer and router and then configure your printer.
- To connect your printer to wireless networks, you must be certain of the following points:
- Your computer has been connected to the wireless network correctly.
- Internet access The best option is having broadband Internet access, such as Cable or DSL for downloading the application using Web Services and update the printer.
- The next step is to make sure that your router and computer are both turned on. Make sure that both your printer and computer connect to the wireless network in the same way.
- In the next step, you’ll need to configure your printer, place paper in the tray for input, and then set up the cartridges for ink as recommended in the previous steps.
- You will then have to turn on your printer and ensure it is connected to your computer as well as within your router’s network as part of the time of the configuration process.
- You may have to unplug any USB cables connected to your printer in case you need to.
Step 2: Restore Default Wireless Settings on the Printer
In this case, you’ll need to restart the setting for the wireless of the printer in order to establish connecting successfully.
- In the control panel for your printer In the printer control panel, you must check that the wireless indicator is flashing and that the light for the power button is on. If the light isn’t blinking, you’ll need to hit the power button to wake the printer to sleep mode.
- If the wireless light isn’t blinking then you need to hold and press the Wireless button as well as the Cancel button together for three minutes. This will cause the wireless light to turn on. If the light does not blink, repeat the steps.
- Follow the next step swiftly to install the programs you will only have around 120 minutes to finish the software configuration with this feature. HP automatic wireless connection feature.
Step 3. Install the software as well as the print driver.
You’ll need to install your HP printer driver as well as the software on your device that you would like to print on. In order to do this, you’ll be required to:
- Visit hp.com/dj2600 where you will be required to click the “Download” option to download. option.
- After the software has been downloaded After it is downloaded, start HP Easy Start and then select Start My HP product..
- You must accept the button to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- When you’re on the screen for preparing After that, click the Continue button.
- In the control panel for your printer, You will have to check that the light on the power button is lit. If the light isn’t shining, you’ll need to hit the power button to wake your printer out of sleep mode.
- The connect screen will show the model number and a serial number of the printer’s serial and serial number as “Ready to Connect”. If you are unable to see your printer on the display, it’s advised that you repeat the steps in order to reset the default wireless settings for your printer.
- When you arrive at your Connect screen you’ll be required to select the printer, and then click at the Continue button.
- When the installation process is finished, it will check your network’s configuration The Connect screen will show your printer as well as the wireless network SSID, together with a Join button in between them.
- If the name of the network you see is the correct network name If the network name is correct, click Joinoption. Joinoption.
- However, in the event that you find the name of the network incorrect, you’ll need to be able to select the name of the network then choose which network is correct from the dropdown menu then click the Join button.
Once you’ve clicked the Join button after which your computer may temporarily disconnect the WiFi network once the connection is set up.
Note: If you want to, you can provide your printer with a title that is appropriate on the screen to connect.
- You’ll need to select the Allow Click click when HP Easy Start asks for access to the chosen keychain of wireless networks to the Mac. By granting access, the program to access the password for the wireless network and utilize it to connect your printer.
- If you press the Deny button, HP Easy Start will require you to enter the password by hand.
- If HP Easy Start is unable to identify your wireless password on the network, the program will ask you to input the password by hand.
- After your wireless network password is verified, HP Easy Start will configure the printer and connect the printer to your network. If you notice the checkmark appear on your screen, you’ll be required to click on the Continuebutton.
- You will have to respond and read every screen of configuration up to the point that the Install screen is displayed on the screen.
- After that, you’ll need to select HP Essential Software, HP Easy Scan and any other software you want to install to your printer. Once you have done that, press”Install”.
Note:You can see all the options of software, such as HP Easy Scan and HP Uninstaller by scrolling down.
- After the software you have selected is installed, you’ll need to click the Continue button, and then take note of and follow the prompts on screen until you arrive at the Enable printing screen.
- Click on Add Printer option. “Add Printer”option to start the print queue.
- Once you’re in your Add screen, you’ll be required to select your printer’s name using the word Bonjourlocated under the heading of Kind. Just click in the Use or Print With box, then choose your printer’s name in your pop-up menu.
Note:The Air Print is a default driver. If you would like to access all features of a printer then you must choose that HP Printer name.
- After that, you’ll need to click then the “Add” button for your printer in order to be added to the list. You will then have to click on the Print Test Page option to confirm that your printer was set up correctly.
- After the test page has been printed, you’ll have to click to click on the continue button. Then, you are able to print, copy or scan with your printer.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 3752 All-in-One Printer on Mac
If you’re looking to set up the HP Deskjet 3752 all-in-one printer on your Mac You can follow the steps below to make a quick configuration.
- Collect requirements
- Be sure to connect to an active 802.11 offering Wi-Fi network. It’s even better if it is your own personal network.
- Check that you are sure that your Mac OS X computer is connected to the same network whether via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Power on settings for HP DeskJet 3752 printer
Begin by turning on your printer using the power button on the printer. Then, you’ll be required to save the cartridges of ink and put paper in the tray for input. In this way, you’ll be prepared for connecting the power cables, and complete the hardware configuration to ensure the HP DeskJet 3752 printer’s smooth working.
restore the original settings for HP DeskJet 3752 printer
First, you’ll need to press the power button, then connect you HP DeskJet 3752 printer. If you notice the wireless light blinking within your printer’s screen, move to the next step in order to proceed with the installation of software. As the blinking of the wireless signal is required, be sure to repeat the procedure until the wireless light turns off. Because there’s a limitation of two hours, make sure you have completed the software installation in a timely manner using help from the HP Auto wireless connection feature’s aid.
Software installation in HP DeskJet 3752 printer
- Begin by activating by launching the HP Easy Start on your PC that you want to print. After that, you’ll require your HP Easy Start to carry the setup and installation procedure.
- In order to do this, you have to go to 123.hp.com/dj3752 and type in the model of the printer (in this instance, the reference is HP DeskJet 3752 printer),
- To access this site, you’ll have to click Start button and then the Download option.
- Then, you’ll need to launch HP Easy Start after downloading the application. You will then be required to choose the option to for Setup Your Printer and then select”Accept” to accept the Terms and Conditions. accept option to accept and accept the Amount and Terms.
- Following that, you’ll have to hit then the Next to continue on Create. This will light up the power button of the HP DeskJet 3752 printer. Make sure the lights in the control panel, as well as the wireless light area, are as well lit.
- If the LED on the power button appears dim, that means it is running in power saver mode.
- It is possible to see the printer’s model listed on the Connect Window. If HP Deskjet 3725 is not showing as a printer in this list, it’s recommended to go through the steps again in order to reset to the original wireless configurations.
- After that, you’ll need choose the printer in the Connect window, and then click”Continue. The network name for your wireless network (i.e. the an SSID) will appear in the Connect window after the installation has confirmed your network configuration by clicking the join button in between them.
- You will have to click”JOIN” join button in case the name and network seem to be accurate. When you do this, your system will disconnect from wireless networks for a brief period of time while the connection is set up.
- Then, your device will check the credentials of the wireless network and then start it’s HP Easy Start Setup to connect to the network. After that, the join button should be replaced with an icon as the configuration is complete. After that, you will be able to click the Continue button.
- Then, you’ll need to go to the Print Test Page to verify whether the printer is properly configured or not. After the verification processis completed, just click the Continue button to finish the setup procedure.
Steps to Setup HP ENVY 5055/7858/5052/7855 All-in-One Printer on Mac
If you’re trying to set up for your HP Ency 5055 All-in-One Printer on your Mac then follow the steps below for a quick configuration.
- For the initial step of the setup process, you’ll have to remove the printer from the packaging remove all the packaging materials and tapes out of the and plug the Envy 5055 to the Power Supply.
- After connecting the power cord for your printer to the direct power supply , connect it with the Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges.
- You will then need to open the cartridge access window, take off the brand new HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges and remove the tape that is plastic.
Note: Make sure that you don’t be touching the copper contact heads to cause the ink to leak.
- The next step is to place the cartridges into the slot according to the instructions. Be sure to press gently to ensure they fit.
Note: Remember that the color cartridge is to the left, while the black cartridge fits into the slot on the right side.
- Lastly, insert paper into the tray. Print the aligning page.
For now, to configure the HP Envy 5055 All-in-One printer to use for the first time on Mac follow the steps that are provided below.
To connect your HP printer to connect to an wireless (Wi-Fi) network first, you’ll need connect the printer with the network and then to install the printer driver and software on HP’s HP web site onto the Mac computer. If you are prompted during the process you must select the wireless option for the type of connection.
- Before you can begin creating the printer in you wireless network it is essential to require the network’s name and password in place. You will then be required to connect your printer, router, and Mac. The following are the essential items you need to collect:
- Network Name The name of the network is an SSID(Service Set Identifier).
- network password This password can also be referred to as WEP key or WPA password for security.
- The Mac computer that is connected to your WiFi network
- Internet connectivity Although you may access any internet connection, HP suggests broadband Internet access, such as cable or DSL for downloading software via Web Services, and getting updates for your printer.
- In the next step, you need to verify that your router and the computer are connected. Also, ensure that your computer is connected to that same network that you use to connect to your printer. After that, you’ll be required to switch on your printer, making sure you keep it close to your computer, and within the range of your router during the configuration procedure.
- It is important to disconnect all USB or Ethernet cables that might be connected to your printer.
- To join your printer’s wireless connection in Mac You will have to switch on the printer (if it’s not connected).
- You will then need to access the printer control panel , and click to the Wireless icon. It will show the Wireless Summaryon Your screen. You will have to select to the Settingsoption followed by click to open the wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the directions in the panel of control to join your printer the wireless network.
- Following that, you’ll be required for you to install and download the driver. To do this, you’ll be required first download and then install the newest version of your printer’s full-feature software at 123.hp.com.
- When you’re on page hp.com, enter the model number of your printer in the field. field that is the model number of your device to start your search. After that, choose which printer you want to use from the dropdown menu and then click the Startoption.
- You will then have to click the download button. After the download process has complete, you’ll be required to click on the file name DMGin the browser on the internet, downloads bar and install from the folderto start the installer.
- When you open the installation window, you’ll be required to double-click in order to activate the HP Inkjet SWoption. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the installation. If you are prompted, you’ll be required end the installation program. This will display HP Utility on your screen. HP Utility software on your screen.
- You will then be required to select the name of the printer in the HP Utility Setup window and select the Continuebutton. Then, you can click Add Printer. “Add Printeroption. This will display an Add Window on screen.
- It is necessary to select the name of your printer, and be sure to choose the printer that has Bonjourdisplayed under the Kind section. You will then have to select the Use or Print using menu and choose the name of your printer in the drop down menu.
- Once you have done that, you’ll have to click the “Add”option for the printer you want to put in your list. You will then be required to click Continue in the installer. Proceed option within the installer. Add Printer. Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup of your printer before clicking the Donebutton.
Steps to Setup HP Officejet 5255/6978/6500 All-in-One Wireless Printer on Mac
To install the HP Officejet All-in-One printer on your Mac OS, you will have follow these steps in order to swiftly install the software on an Mac running Mountain Lion or Mavericks Operating System.
- Make sure you have the following items in order:
- Your Network is Setup Prior to installing the printer, be sure you have your network is set up properly. To do this, follow the directions you received from your access point or router to configure your network.
- Get your Network’s Name as well as Password The password is typically the name of the network, which is essentially SSID (Service Set Identifier). In this case, the password can also be known as”the WPA security passphrase, also known as the WEP key.
Note Note: To get the password and name You can also collect this information from someone who created your network, or go through the documentation that was included with your access point. You may also contact the manufacturer of your access point. This is recommended since HP is unable to configure or alter your SSID, WPA Passphrase, or WEP Key of the network.
- Access to Internet Internet access is only required to use HP Web Services. HP suggests broadband internet connectivity, such as cables or DSL.
- It is essential to make sure that your router, the wireless-capable printer and the computer are switched on, and that your PC is connected in a proper manner.
- In the next step, you’ll need to ensure that your printer is close to the computer throughout the installation process, and close the programs running on your PC.
Note: If you want to collect additional network details through printing out a Network Configuration page. The page contains the IP address and MAC address, as well as the network of the product.
To Print a Network Configuration Page
- To print the page for network configuration To print the page, hit the Setupicon on the control panel.
- The next step is to click then the “arrow” button to select Internet Settings. Next, you need to press OK button.
- You will then be required to click on the “arrow” button to choose to open the wireless Setup Wizard. After that, click OK button.
- Once you’ve completed that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup of your network.
To Install the Software
In order to install this Apple software upgrade, you’ll have follow the steps below. Repeat this procedure to set up the update on each computer in order to connect your printer wirelessly on the same network.
Note: As older HP software may not work for OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or OS 10.9 Mavericks, it is recommended to avoid installing the older version of HP software 10.9 Mavericks, it is recommended not to install the program that supports older versions of the Mac operating system. You can do this by downloading it from the original CD or from the HP website.
- Begin using the Applemenu first, and after that, click on the About This Macoption.
- The next step is to select next to the Software Updates… option and then select updates option. Then, from the menu, you’ll be required to select the Storeoption.
- After that, you’ll be required to go to the Reload pageto refresh the list of updates. But, if there are no updates on the market then it is a sign that your Mac is running the most recent program and databases.
- You’ll need to switch on the printer and ensure that it has newspaper in the tray and is ready to use. Additionally, you have to check you have the printer connected to a wireless or wired network, or is attached to the USB ports of an AirPort Base Station or Time Capsule.
- The next step is to go to then the Applemenu and choose from the system preferences option, and then click on the Print and Scan or Printers and Scannersoption. After that, click on the plus symbol in the lower-left corner the window.
- You will then be required to click on name of the printer in the Nearby Printers. In the name section Click on the name of your printer.
Note: If you don’t locate your printer listed, you’ll need to click the”Add” Printer or Scanner for a complete listing of printers. Also, ensure that the type of printer is called Bonjour or Multifunction Bonjour.
Click on the Utilize box, then choose the name of the printer in the menu that pops up.
- Then, you’ll be required to click Addoption. addoption to include the printer in the queue. If you are prompted to install additional software on your printer, it’s recommended to select the Installoption and then follow the instructions to finish the installation.
You now have all the information you need on how to configure your various range of HP printers on Mac OS, so, the next time you purchase one of the printer models mentioned above then you can use the details in this article to set up them for your Mac system with ease.