How to Activate Gaia.com on Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV?
Gaia.com on Roku, Formerly called Gaiam, Gaia is an independent video streaming service and online community that concentrates on yoga and fringe research. Gaia has more than half a million users across 180 countries. The site also has written and video content on psychoactive substances, yoga, pseudoscience. If you are looking to watch the content of this streaming service on your desired media player, you will need to activate Gaia at www.gaia.com/activate web page. To find out how to activate for popular streaming players such as Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV, you are able to read the instructions listed below.Gaia.com on Roku,
Guide to activate Gaia at gaia.com/activate
On Roku Media Player
- In the beginning, it is necessary to turn off the Roku player, and then connect it to your television. After that, ensure the Roku player and your TV are connected to the internet.Gaia.com on Roku,
- The next step is to log in to your Roku account if not yet. After you’ve logged into your account, hit on the “Home” button of the remote of your Roku remote to go to the homepage screen on the Roku account.
- The Home screen will be displayed, you’ll have to scroll down to access the streaming channels. Then, on the next screen, a listing of channels will be shown. You’ll either have to go through the list in order to find your Gaia application or search for it via its search channel alternative.Gaia.com on Roku,
- After you’ve found the app open, visit its page of preview and click to the button to add the channel. If prompted to enter a PIN number, click it to finish the installation.
- After the channel is installed on the Roku account, you’ll be required to return home to your Home page to look for the Gaia channel on the bottom.
- The next step is to start the channel and then login into Gaia. Gaia account (if you are asked to do so). If you notice the activation code appearing at the bottom of your screen take note of the code.
- You will then be required to open your gaia.com/activate webpage in a browser for the internet on your smartphone or computer, and then enter the code you have previously entered in the field provided.
Note: Make sure that you log into your Gaia account to access the page for activation.
- When you have entered the code in the field that you are asked to fill in and verify the code. If your code is confirmed successfully, you’ll be able to watch, Gaia, via the Roku player.
On Apple TV
- Turn the on to the Apple TV to connect to the internet in case it’s not connected to the internet. Also, ensure that you’re logged in to the account you have created with your Apple account.
- After you have logged in to Your Apple account, you’ll have to visit the App Store and search for the Gaia application with the search.
- After you have found the application, you’ll be required to download it the app and then install it onto the Apple TV.
- Once the installation is completed, you’ll have to open the Gaia application on your TV and then sign in to your account. When you see the activation code displayed on your screen, copy it so that you’ll require it later in your activation procedure.
- The next step is to go to gaia.com/activate gaia.com/activate webpage using the web browser on your smartphone or computer and then enter the code into the prompt field.
Note: Make sure that you’re logged into your Gaia account before you go to the page to activate.
- After your activation code is verified, you’ll be able to use the Gaia application through Your Apple TV.
- First, you’ll need to turn on the Amazon Fire TV stick by connecting it to the power source.
- The next step is to connect your device to the HDMI port on your television and then turn on the device. After that, you will be shown instructions to connect the remote (if the pairing is your first time). After that, follow the instructions displayed on the screen for connecting the Amazon Fire TV stick to your TV.
- After your Fire Stick gets connected, you’ll have to install the Gaia App from the Amazon app store to the Fire TV Stick. Utilize the search choice to locate the application.
- After you’ve found the app download it to your device following the instructions on the screen. If you are asked for the Amazon Video pin, enter it into the appropriate field and then continue.
- Launch the application on your TV from the list of installed apps on the Amazon Fire and copy the activation code which appears on your screen.
- Go to then the gaia.com/activate website using your web browser on your mobile or computer. You must sign in to your Gaia account to access your activation screen.
- If you are prompted by a code to input enter the code, then follow the instructions on the screen in order to finish the activation procedure.
- After the activation process is completed, you will be able to access the Gaia application using an Amazon Fire TV stick.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Gaia app www.gaia.com/activate for streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.