How to Activate SoundCloud.com?
How to Activate iPhone SoundCloud is a well-known and popular online audio distribution platform as well as a music sharing site that allows users to upload, share and promote audio. Since its inception in 2007, SoundCloud is now one of the most comprehensive streaming services for music in the marketplace. It has over 175 million monthly subscribers across the globe. Available on both desktop and mobile devices, the services of SoundCloud offer free and paid subscriptions on the platform. How to Activate SoundCloud
Furthermore, SoundCloud has been an encouraging platform for artists in the making because they can share their work for free and is accessible by users from all over the world. SoundCloud is accessible via any of the following devices: iPhone, Android, and Xbox. If you’re using any of these devices, you are able to access SoundCloud using them once you have completed the activation procedure. To know how to access SoundCloud on these devices and complete the activation process via soundcloud.com/activate, go through the information provided below.How to Activate SoundCloud
Guide to Activate SoundCloud via soundcloud.com/activate
Steps to Activate SoundCloud on iPhone
If you have an iPhone and would like to activate SoundCloud it is easy to accomplish this using the instructions provided below.
- Navigate to the menu for the apps screen and click on the Apple App Store app icon on your iPhone. The icon you tap on will open App Store. App Store for your iPhone.How to Activate SoundCloud
- Once you have logged into the App Store, you’ll be required to click on the Search box that is located in the upper right-hand corner.
- You’ll need to type”SoundCloud” as the ” SoundCloud” keyword, then tap the Search button in the Search box. This will display an outcome of your search in your display.
- When you search You will have to pick”Soundcloud” as the ” SoundCloud” application. When you choose the SoundCloud app in the search result you will be directed to the next page, where you’ll be offered the option of downloading as well as install the SoundCloud channel onto the device. iOS devise.
- You’ll need to click the Get button on the right side of the SoundCloud application to download the app and then install it. the following screen.
- After installing this channel onto your phone, you’ll have to launch the app.
- Once you have opened your SoundCloud application on an iOS device, you’ll be asked to log in with the SoundCloud account.
- Once you have done that, you’ll be required to sign in to your SoundCloud account with the login details you have created.
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll get an activation code in your display. Make note of the activation number since it will be needed to finish your activation procedure.
- Now, you will need to go to a web browser on your smartphone or computer and open soundcloud.com/activate.
- When you arrive on the page, will be presented with a page to enter the activation number in the appropriate field. It is necessary to enter the activation code that you already entered in the prompt box on this page.
- When the activation code has been confirmed, you will be able to stream your most loved artists through the SoundCloud application using your iPhone.
Steps to Activate SoundCloud on Android Phone
SoundCloud is also available on Android phones. If you own an Android phone it is possible to use SoundCloud using it. Follow these steps:
- If you are using an Android phone, you’ll have to visit your Google Play Store. Within the Play Store, you’ll have to visit the Search section, and then type in”Soundcloud” as the ” SoundCloud” keyword in the search box.
- After you type in the ” SoundCloud” in the search box You will have to click the Search button. Then, from the results, you must choose SoundCloud.
- Then, tap at then the install button beside the SoundCloud app to download it and set it up on the Android smartphone.
- After installing and downloading the application start the application onto Your Android phone.
- After the app is launched on your phone’s screen, you will be able to see a SoundCloud log-in screen. After that, on the screen, there will be an activation key.
- Note down the activation number since it will be needed for the activation process.
- After noting down the activation code, you will need to go to a web browser on your smartphone or computer and open the soundcloud.com/activate page.
- When you arrive on the page, type the activation code into the field provided. Enter the activation code that you had earlier noted in the prompted field.
- When the activation code has been verified, you’ll be able to access the SoundCloud application via Your Android phone.
Steps to Activate SoundCloud on Xbox One
If you’re running Microsoft Xbox One, you are able to access SoundCloud using the steps that are listed below.
- Connect the Xbox One player and go to the Microsoft Store.
- When you have logged into the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One then you need to use the search box in the upper part of the screen.
- On the Search field, type in”SoundCloud” as the ” SoundCloud” keyword, then press the Search button. Search button. The result of your search will appear at the top of your screen.
- In the search results choose your SoundCloud app. Clicking on the SoundCloud app from the result of your search will bring users to the following page, from which you’ll be in a position to download and install the channel on the Xbox device.
- You’ll have to choose on the Download button just below the SoundCloud application to download it the app and then install it. the following screen.
- After the channel is added to your phone, you’ll be required to launch the app. When you launch this app, you’ll be required to log in with the account you have created on your SoundCloud account.
- With using your SoundCloud account login details, you’ll need to log into your account. Once you have registered, you are able to start listening to your favorite songs from your preferred artist.
So, these are the steps you will need to follow to activate SoundCloud on your iPhone, Android Phone, and Microsoft Xbox One at