- 1 Mastercard USA
- 2 About JetBlue MasterCards
- 3 Blue World MasterCard
- 4 JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- 5 Mastercard USA Also Search
- 6 World Elite MasterCard Benefits:
- 7 JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard (for previous Amex members only)
- 8 JetBlue Business MasterCard
- 9 Steps to Activate JetBlue MasterCard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate
Mastercard USA Barclays is a global investment bank and financial services firm. Alongside investing banking Barclays concentrates on four major businesses that include Corporate Banking, Personal Banking, Investment Management, and Wealth Management. If you take into account the Personal Banking operations, in particular, the bank is known for its various credit cards to its customers. One of the most sought-after cards that the bank offers can be JetBlue MasterCards. There are basically four JetBlue MasterCards available through Barclays the bank namely: JetBlue World MasterCard, JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard, JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard along with JetBlue Business MasterCard. If you’d like to pick among these cards, get the details about them in the following. Once you have selected one of the cards, you’ll have to activate it to make offline or online payments and purchases. You can activate your JetBlue MasterCards at jetbluemastercard.com/activate by following the instructions provided in this guide. Mastercard USA
About JetBlue MasterCards
Blue World MasterCard
- Annual Fee: None
- Sign-up Deal: 15,000 points when you spend $1000 within the first three months following the date you receive the card.
- Reward: 3x JetBlue 2x food and grocery purchases 1x all other places
- Travel Benefits:
- Receive 50% off purchases made on the flight. Mastercard USA
- There are no foreign transaction fees with the embedded EMV chip. JetBlue MasterCard is one of the few cards with no fees with this offer.
- Best Use of TrueBlue Points: As TrueBlue is among JetBlue’s frequent flyer programs you can redeem TrueBlue points for JetBlue flights. One thing that is unique about TrueBlue points when compared with other old-fashioned airlines is they are worth more. TrueBlue points is determined by revenues, which are the equivalent of 1.4 cents for each point.
JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- Annual Fee: $99
- Sign-up Benefit: Get 40k points when you purchase at least $1,000 within the first three months following the date you receive the card.
- Reward: 6x JetBlue 2x meals and grocery purchases and 1x other places You also earn 5k bonus points every time you renew your membership and pay the annual cost.
- Travel Benefits:
- You will receive 10% of the redemption bonus points on your account every time you make a purchase. This boosts the value of bonus points to 11% up to 1.55 cents for each point.
- First bags are free for you and your three guests using the JetBlue Plus card. JetBlue Plus card.
- Receive 50% off purchase in-flight.Mastercard USA
- You can earn a $100 statement credit per year by purchasing a JetBlue Getaways Vacation Package worth $100 or more.
- You can earn the highest status that is TrueBlue, Mosaic status, by investing $50,000 per year.
- No fees for foreign transactions for integrated EMV chips.
Mastercard USA Also Search
|mastercard pakistan||mastercard online|
|mastercard login||mastercard customer service|
|mastercard credit card||mastercard pakistan|
|mastercard application||mastercard login|
|mastercard debit card||mastercard credit card|
World Elite MasterCard Benefits:
- Access to MasterCard Luxury Hotels & Resorts that include greater than 22,000+ luxurious hotels around the world. The deal includes breakfast buffets for two guests, early check-in and welcome packages as well as free internet rooms, room upgrades depending on availability, a unique amenity such as the use of a hotel credit of up to $100, and a late check-out.
- Enjoy MasterCard Travel & Lifestyle Services that includes private jets cruise lines, savings on flights Airport concierge card, chauffeured tours, car rentals, vacation packages and more.
- Take advantage of Complimentary Shop Runner membership that includes two-day free shipping and quick returns to participating shops.
- You can enjoy 10% off when you book one Fine Stay (an excellent house-sharing program).
- Receive $10 Lyft credit every month if you take five rides each month.
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection as well as MasterCard Cellular Wireless Telephone Protection (maximum $800 in case of a stolen or damaged telephone only when the card is used to pay monthly phone charges using your card).
- Double Fandango points to purchase Movie tickets, Dinner Program, Nightlife Programme, Free Surprises priceless Cities, Priceless Golf, and many more.
JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard (for previous Amex members only)
Note: Amex was the prior source of JetBlue credit cards. In January 2016, however the day that Barclays was taken over, the current Amex members received a replacement MasterCard that was issued by Barclays. This card is able to charge the same annual fees as before but offers a few more rewards and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $40
- Reward: 4x JetBlue 2x dining and groceries 1x in all other locations
- Travel Benefits:
- Receive a $100 companion trip discounted (one-time)when the amount you pay is $500. Be aware that this discount was valid only if the amount was paid on or before June 30, 2016.
- Bonus points for redemption of 5% are returned to your account each time you make a purchase. This can increase the value of your points by 5percent.
- Receive a 50% instant discount on your in-flight purchases.
- You can earn a statement credit of $50 per year when you purchase a JetBlue Vacation Package. Vacation Package.
- No fees for foreign transactions with an integrated EMV chip.
- Standard World Elite MasterCard benefits (refer to the benefits listed in earlier cards).
- Note: In case you can’t locate the JetBlue Rewards Card you have the option of either downgrading into the JetBlue Card or upgrade to the JetBlue Plus Card.
JetBlue Business MasterCard
JetBlue Business MasterCard JetBlue Business MasterCard is almost like the JetBlue Plus Card. The only difference is that instead of grocery purchases this card gives an additional 2x bonus on office equipment.
- Welcome, BonusGet 60,000 points (50,000 points ) when you make a purchase of $1,000 within the first three months after opening a new account and 10,000 points more when you purchase your employee’s credit card and complete the first purchase within the 3 months).
As you are aware of the specifics about the various JetBlue Mastercards, you can select the one that is best for you according to your needs. Once you have acquired one of the cards, you can activate your JetBlue MasterCard at the jetbluemastercard.com/activate page by following these steps:
Steps to Activate JetBlue MasterCard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of Barclays
- When you have arrived on the home page You will have to scroll to the bottom and then click the Contact Us link. link. This will lead you to the following page.
- On the next screen, you’ll be required to navigate to section credit card activation section. Then, call the number that is listed beneath it.
- The current credit card activation contact number at present will be (877) 408-8866.
- Alternatively, you can go to the jetbluemastercard.com/activate page.
- In this section, you’ll first need to log into the Barclays account if you’re a current cardholder (any other card). So make sure you fill in your username as well as Password in the fields provided and click on the login button.
Note: If you’re a brand new cardmember, you’ll be required to click on the Activate my Card Now button in the New cardmember? a section on the same page.
- After you have registered Follow the prompts on-screen to finish the activation process of the JetBlue account. JetBlue MasterCard.
- Be sure to have the details for your card on hand because you’ll be required to enter them in the process of activation.