Activate OTC Network Card
Network Card OTC Network OTC Network is one of the most efficient and effective ways to locate eligible items and offers when you shop at the stores of participating retailers and also allows you to view your OTC Network card balance through the mobile app. If you’ve recently acquired your very first OTC Network card before you are able to use it for transactions and purchases at participating stores you must activate it using the OTC Network activation page. To find out what steps you need to take to activate the OTC Network card on the activation page, follow the steps that are listed below. Network Card
Guide to Activate OTC Network Card
Note: Before you follow the directions below, it is important to be sure to possess an OTC Network card with you because you will be likely to be asked to enter the card’s information to verify your identity.Network Card
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the activation page of OTC Network card using the URL – https://www.otcnetwork.com/Member/Account/LoginCardNo.
- When you arrive at your OTC Network card activation page You will be required to fill in the card’s number for your OTC Network card in the prompting field, where you will get the following message:
Activate OTC Network Card Also Search
|what can i buy with my otc network card||how to use otc network card online|
|otc network card balance||my otc card|
|when does my otc card reload||otcnetwork|
|otc card items list 2021||activate otc network card|
|otc network catalog||how to activate my otc card|
Hello and welcome to the OTC Network RCard holder Portal.
Enter your card code to enable your credit card, or sign in.
- Once you’ve entered your OTC Network card in the required field, you’ll be required to click Submit button.
- If you click that Submit button, you’ll be taken to the next page where you will likely be asked to enter further information about your OTC Network card.
- Enter the necessary information in the appropriate fields on your screen and follow the prompts on the screen for the complete activation procedure to activate your OTC Network card.Network Card
Here are the steps that you should follow to activate the OTC Network card. It is now possible to use it to pay for purchases and transactions online and at participating stores at any time. In addition, OTC Network also offers a mobile app (for the two platforms Android as well as iOS) that allows you to check balances and add cards, find the participating retailers, as well as figure out discounts and eligibility for items in-store by using the scanning feature. For information on what you need to do in order to install and download OTC Network, download and install the OTC Network app on your Android and iOS devices Follow the steps below.Network Card
Adding OTC Network App to Android Devices
If you are looking to add the OTC Network application to your Android devices, then you’ll have to first download the app via the Google Play Store. Then, you can log in to the app and start using it. Below are the complete instructions you’ll be required to follow for installing OTC Network on your Android devices. OTC Network card on your Android devices.
- If you’re using an Android phone or tablet (phone or tablet) Go to the menu for applications and then tap the Google Play Store app icon. This will take you directly to the Play Store. Play Store application on your Android device.Network Card
- When you have logged into your Google Play Store application then you need to find OTC Network. OTC Network app either by looking through the different categories or by using the search feature.
Note: If using the Search option then you must search for OTC Network in the search field, and then press”search. After you have found the result of your search you must choose OTC Network. OTC Network app.
- When you locate that you have the OTC Network application on your Android device, you’ll have to tap the icon of the application to go onto the app’s preview screen. Network Card
- When you’re at the home page of the application, click on the Install option, and allow the app to be added to the Android device.
- Once you install the OTC Network application gets installed on your Android device, you’ll have to go back to the menu of applications and then open it. This will open the OTC Network app. It will take you to the welcoming screen that comes with the app.
- When you open the welcome screen for OTC Network’s welcome screen OTC Network app, you will be asked to sign in to the application. Thus, you must enter the login credentials you have created previously in the appropriate fields, and then sign in to the app.
- After you have logged in to the application, you’ll be required to register to your OTC Network card to the application. You can then utilize the app for the different uses it has.
Adding OTC Network App to iOS Devices
To download the OTC Network app to your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you will be required to install and download it on the App Store. Then, you’ll have to log in to the app and select an OTC Network card that you have purchased to access OTC Network. Below are the specific steps to add this OTC Network card to your iOS devices.
- First, you’ll need first navigate to the application menu and then click on the App Store icon. You will then be taken into an App Store’s app.
- Within the App Store, look for OTC Network on the App Store. You can find the OTC Network app either by exploring the various categories or searching for it.
Note: To access the Search option simply type “OTC Network” in the search field, then click”Search. From the search results choose from the OTC Network app.
- If you’ve located an OTC Network app on your iOS device, simply tap the icon of the app to go on the page for previews.
- On the home page of the application, you’ll have to tap the Download/Install option, and then keep waiting until the app is installed on the iOS device.
- Once it is discovered that the OTC Network app gets installed on your iOS device, you can go back to the menu for applications and then open it. You will then be able to open the OTC Network app. The app will take you towards the screen welcoming you in the app.
- When you open the welcome screen, you’ll be asked to sign in to the app. Log in using the login credentials you previously created in the appropriate fields, and then sign in.
- After you have logged in to the app, make sure to add the OTC Network card to the app.
- You can now use the app to make transactions and purchases.