AAA Member Rewards Credit Card (Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card) offers the consumers an excellent opportunity to earn cash back, rewards, and bonuses on their regular purchases of groceries, gas, travel, and many more. The card is issued by the Bank of America and especially for frequent travelers and buyers.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card benefits
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR on the existing balance
- No cash expiration date of your earned cashback
- 1% cashback on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, 3% on gas for the first $2500 in combined purchases after that 1% cash rewards.
- 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles on purchases
- 0% APR for any balance transfer within 60 days of the new account opening
- $150 online cash rewards bonus after making a minimum of $500 purchases within the first 90 days of the account open date.
Eligibility to apply for the Card
In order to apply for the Bank of America AAA Member Rewards Credit Card, applicants need to meet some certain requirements.
- They must be 18 years of age or older.
- They must have a government-issued photo identity
- They need to have a valid Social Security Number
- They should have a good credit line
How to apply
If you are looking for the guidelines to enroll for a new Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card, you can follow the detailed instruction provided below. The entire process will be completed in a few basic steps.
- Visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/
- Click the “Apply Now” button under the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card section
- Or, directly go to the application page at https://secure.bankofamerica.com/applynow/welcome.go
You will get the card details, interest rates and fees summary, rewards, cash back, security and feature on the application page below the “Apply Now” button. Read them thoroughly to know more about the card benefits.
Entering the application page you need to provide some of your personal information i.e.
- First name
- Middle Name
- Last name
- Residential Address
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number
- The type of Phone Number
- Email address
- Identify if you are a US citizen
- Identify if you have a dual citizenship
- Residential country
- And Date of Birth
Then you need to enter your employment and finance information such as:
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of income
- Liquid assets
- Monthly housing payments
After that, you will get two additional options
To transfer a balance to your new credit card and add a cardholder name
Agree and accept to the terms and conditions. Click on the “Review Your Information” button to recheck the detail you have just provided before submitting the application form. After completion, you will get a response in less than 60 seconds.
To check Application Status
In order to check the Application Status of their credit card, applicants need to call the customer service at 866.861.3611.
For any questions related to the card, call at 866.861.3611
Or, mail at the address below
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886-5019