CenturyLink Modem Login
- Turn on your CenturyLink Router or modem.
- Connect your device with the router/modem.
- Open a web browser in your router network-connected device.
- Go to the URL bar and type default CenturyLink Router IP Address.
- Now, enter the default CenturyLink Router Login Username and Password.
- Click the “LOG IN” button and log into your router home page successfully.
CenturyLink Router Login
It is necessary to log into the CenturyLink Router Login Page in order to connect to the router/modem network and access the internet using your device.
Once you logged into the CenturyLink Router Login Page, you will be able to update or change the CenturyLink Router Username and Password.
The registered users will also need to log into the router or wireless modem login page in order to set up CenturyLink Router or modem, configure your router and update the router settings.
http://192.168.2.1 is the default CenturyLink router IP address where the router or modem users can log in and/or update their router settings.
CenturyLink Router Setup Requirements
- CenturyLink Router IP Address- 192.168.2.1 (most routers have the same IP)
- CenturyLink Router Login Username- admin
- CenturyLink Router Default Password- admin
CenturyLink Modem Setup
Keep the CenturyLink Router Default Username and Password handy while logging in. Follow the simple login instructions to log into the router login page successfully and set up your router for using the internet.
Step: 1. Turn on your router or modem and connect a device with the internet connection using the Ethernet cable or using Wi-Fi options available in your device.
Step: 2. Then open a web browser in your device from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer, etc.
Step: 3. Click on the URL bar, type CenturyLink Router IP Address and click ENTER after entering the default IP Address.
Step: 4. You will be on the CenturyLink Router Login | Modem Login page once you enter the default IP address in the URL bar.
Step: 5. Now, enter the default CenturyLink username and password details in the required fields.
- CenturyLink Default Username: admin
- CenturyLink Router Default Password: admin
Step: 6. Click the Login or OK button and you will be on the CenturyLink Router Settings Page where you can change or update the router settings, Wi-Fi name, password, etc.
Make sure you are saving the router settings if you have changed the router configuration, Wi-Fi password, username, changed the settings.
CenturyLink Router Reset, Additional tips
It is quite easy to reset CenturyLink Router if you are having issues in using the internet through your router or modem. Well, the users must note here that resetting the router will delete all the personalized settings and configuration of your router or modem. Follow the steps shown below to hard reset your modem or router now.
- Locate a RESET button shown on the backside of your router.
- Keep your router/modem ON and press the RESET button using a paperclip, needle for 10 or more seconds.
- Release the button, restart the router and your router/modem will get reset.
- Never share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Do not let anyone else log into the CenturyLink Router Settings page.
- Keep changing your CenturyLink Wi-Fi password after a certain period of time.
If you still have any additional issues in completing the CenturyLink Router Login step or if you are unable to complete the CenturyLink Router Setup step then we might help you. Share your CenturyLink Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.