AT&T Modem Login Quicksteps
- Turn on your AT&T Router or modem from the main switch.
- Connect your device with the router/modem network using an Ethernet cable/Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser in your router network-connected mobile/computer device.
- Go to the URL bar and type default AT&T Router IP Address (192.168.1.254).
- Then enter the default AT&T Router Password (attadmin).
- Click the “LOG IN” button and log into the AT&T router home page successfully.
On completing the steps as given above, you’ll be directed straight to the AT&T Router Homepage where you can change or manage the router settings and set up your router for accessing the internet.
AT&T Router Login
It is necessary to complete the AT&T Router Login steps to set up your router or modem to access the internet using a router/modem network.
Once you logged into the AT&T Router Login Page, you will be able to set up the router or modem, configure AT&T router and update the AT&T router settings.
The registered users will also need to log into the router or wireless modem login page in order to update or change the AT&T Router Username and Password.
http://192.168.1.254 is the AT&T Router IP Address where the registered modem and router users from the AT&T can log in and set up their devices for accessing the internet.
AT&T Router Setup | Login Details
AT&T Router Reset, additional tips
It is very simple to reset the AT&T router or modem if you are having issues in using the internet through your device. The users must note here that resetting the AT&T modem or router will delete all the personalized settings, the configuration of your router or wireless modem and you will have to use the default username and password to log in again.
- Keep the AT&T router or modem turned on.
- Find the Factory Reset/ Reset button available on the back-side of your router.
- Use a needle or paper clip and press the Factory Reset button for a few seconds (about 20 to 30 seconds).
- Now, release the Reset Settings button and your router will get reset instantly.
AT&T Router Support, additional tips
If you still have any additional issues in completing the AT&T Router Login step or if you are unable to complete the AT&T Router Setup step then we might help you. Share your AT&T Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.