Technicolor Modem Login Quicksteps
- Turn on your Technicolor Router or modem.
- Connect your device with the router/modem.
- Open a web browser in your router network-connected mobile/computer device.
- Go to the URL bar and type default Technicolor Router IP Address.
- Then enter the default Technicolor Router Username and Password.
- Click the “LOG IN” button and log into your router home page successfully.
On completing the steps as given above, you’ll be directed straight to the Technicolor Router Homepage where you can change or manage the router settings and set up your router for accessing the internet.
Technicolor Router Login
It is necessary to log into the Technicolor Router Login Page in order to connect to the router/modem network and access the internet using your device.
Once logged into the Technicolor Router Login Page, the registered router and modem users can access to the Technicolor Router Configuration and settings page. Here, the router and modem users can also change the Technicolor Router Wi-Fi password, name, settings.
http://192.168.1.254 is the Technicolor Router Default IP Address where the registered router or modem users can log in and access the internet using your router or modem device.
Technicolor Router Default Login Details
Technicolor Router IP Address- 192.168.1.254
Technicolor Router Username- Administrator
Technicolor Router Default Password- – (Leave the space blank)
Technicolor Router Setup steps-
The router users are suggested to keep the Technicolor Router Default Username and Password handy while logging in. Follow the simple login instructions to log into the router login page successfully and set up your router for using the internet.
Step: 1. Turn on your Technicolor router and then connect any of the devices with the router network using the Ethernet Cable or Wi-Fi option available on your device (mobile/laptop/computer).
Step: 2. Then open a web browser on your device from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer, etc.
Step: 3. Go to the URL bar of your browser and type Technicolor Router Login IP Address (192.168.1.254) and press ENTER or click on SEARCH option available there.
Step: 4. You will be on the Technicolor Router Login page once you enter the default IP address in the URL bar. Enter the default Technicolor username and password details in the required fields on the login page.
- Default Technicolor Router Login Username- Administrator
- Technicolor Router Password- – (Leave the space blank)
Step: 5. Click the ‘LOGIN‘ button below and you’ll on your router settings homepage. Here, you can update or manage your Technicolor Router Settings.
Make sure that you are saving the settings and configuration in case you’ve updated the router or Technicolor Modem Settings.
Technicolor Router Reset, additional tips
It is very simple to reset the Technicolor router or modem if you are having issues in using the internet through your device. The users must note here that resetting your modem or router will delete all the personalized settings, the configuration of your router or wireless modem and you will have to use the default username and password to log in again.
- Keep your router or modem turned on.
- Find the Factory Reset/ Reset button available on the back-side of your router.
Use a needle or paper clip and press/hold the Reset button for a few seconds (about 30 seconds).
- Now, release the Reset Settings button and your router will get reset instantly.
- Never share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Write and keep Technicolor Router Login IP Address somewhere safe.
- Do not let anyone else log into the Technicolor Router Settings page.K
- Keep Technicolor Router Username and Password written somewhere safe.
- Keep changing your Technicolor Wi-Fi password after a certain period of time.
If you still have any additional issues in completing the Technicolor Router Login step or if you are unable to complete the Technicolor Router Setup step then we might help you. Share your Technicolor Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.