Belkin Router Login Quicksteps
- Turn on your router or modem.
- Connect your device with the modem.
- Now, open a browser.
- Enter Belkin Router Login IP Address(192.168.2.1) in the URL bar.
- Leave the space blank when it requires to enter the username, password.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button and log into the router home page successfully.
BELKIN ROUTER LOGIN
Belkin Router Login step enables the router or modem users to connect to the router network and access the internet using your device.
Once you logged into the Belkin Router Login Page, you will be able to set up Belkin Router or modem, configure your router and update the router settings.
The registered users will also need to log into the router or wireless modem login page in order to update or change the Belkin Router Username and Password.
http://192.168.2.1 is the Belkin router default IP address where the router or modem users can log in and/or update their router settings.
Belkin Router Settings Prerequisites
- Belkin Router Default IP Address- http://192.168.2.1
- Belkin Router Default Username: –
- Belkin Router Default Password: –
Belkin Router Setup Manually
Make sure your router lights are on and follow the Belkin Modem Login/setup instructions to log in and set up your router for accessing the internet.
Step: 1. Turn on your router or modem and connect your device with the router using Ethernet Cable or Wi-Fi option available in your device.
Step: 2. Now, open any of the web browsers in your device. (Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge, etc.)
Step: 3. Now, enter the Belkin Router Default IP Address (192.168.2.1) in the URL bar of your browser and press Enter or click on the Search option.
Step: 4. Leave the space blank when it required to enter the Belkin Router Username & Password in the required fields and click the SUBMIT button.
Step: 5. Locate and click on the following options;
- Internet WAN >>> Connection Type.
Step: 6. Select your Connection Type and click Next.
On completing the steps above, your router or modem will be ready to let you access the internet with your router or modem network.
Belkin Router Reset, Support, Additional tips
If you are having issues in using the internet through your router or modem then it is quite easy to reset the Belkin Router or modem. Well, the router or modem users must note here that resetting the router will delete all the personalized settings and configuration of your router or wireless modem. Just keep your router on, press and hold a Reset button provided on the back side of your router, release the button and your router is reset.
- Never share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Do not let anyone else log into the Belkin Router Settings page.
- Keep changing your Belkin Wi-Fi password after a certain period of time.
If you still have any additional issues in completing the Belkin Router Login step or if you are unable to complete the Belkin Router Setup step then we might help you. Share your Belkin Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.