Asus Router Setup Quicksteps
- Turn on your router or modem.
- Connect a device with the router network.
- Open a web browser on the device.
- Type Asus Router Default IP address and press ENTER.
- Now, enter the Asus Router Default Username and Password.
- Click the LOGIN button and log into the router home page successfully.
On completing the steps as given above, you’ll be directed straight to the Asus Router Homepage where you can change or manage the router settings and set up your router for accessing the internet.
ASUS ROUTER LOGIN
It is very necessary to complete the Asus Router Login or Asus Modem Login step in order to get your modem or router device ready to access the internet.
Once logged into the Asus Router Login Page, the registered router and modem users can access to the Asus Router Configuration and settings page. Here, the router and modem users can also change the Asus Router Wi-Fi password, name, settings.
http://192.168.1.1 is the Asus Router Login Default IP Address where registered users of the router or modem can log into the router configuration or Asus Router Settings page.
Asus Modem Login Details
Asus Router Default Login Steps-
Keep the router/modem login credentials handy and follow Asus router login steps as shown below to log in and set up your router instantly.
If you are changing the router Wi-Fi password or updating any of the settings then make sure you are saving the settings before you log out.
Asus Router Factory Reset
It is quite easy to reset the ASUS router or modem if you are having issues in using the internet through your device. The users must note here that resetting your modem or router will delete all the personalized settings, the configuration of your router or wireless modem and you will have to use the default username and password to log in again.
- Keep your router or modem ON.
- Find the Reset button available on the back-side of your router.
- Use a needle or paper clip and press/hold the Reset button for few seconds.
- Now, release the Restore Factory Settings button and your router will get reset instantly.
Asus Router Login Support, Additional tips
- One must not share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Do not let anyone else log into the Asus Router Settings page.
- Keep changing the router Wi-Fi password after a specific period of time.
If you still have any troubles in completing the Asus Router Setup step or if you are unable to log into the Asus Router Login Page then we might help you log in or set up. Comment your ASUS Login issues below and get online help from us here at ROUTERLOGINE.COM.