Verizon FiOS Router Setup Quicksteps
- Turn on the Verizon FiOS router or modem.
- Connect your device with the router network.
- Open any of the web browsers on your device.
- Type Verizon FiOS Router Default IP address and press ENTER.
- Now, enter the Verizon FiOS Router Default Username and Password.
- Click the “OK” button and log into the router home page successfully. CONTINUE READING BELOW FOR DETAILED STEP BY STEP GUIDE. . . . . . . . . . .
On completing the steps as given above, you’ll be directed straight to the Verizon FiOS Router Homepage where you can change or manage the router settings and set up your router for accessing the internet.
VERIZON FiOS ROUTER LOGIN
Logging into the Verizon FiOS Router Login Page is necessary to set up your router or modem and access the internet through your router.
Once you logged into the Verizon FiOS Router Homepage using the default Verizon FiOS router username and password, you will be able to get access to Verizon FiOS Router Configuration and settings page. The router and modem users can also change the Verizon FiOSRouter Wi-Fi password, name, settings.
http://192.168.1.1 is the Verizon FiOS Router Login Default IP Address where registered users of the router or modem can log into the router configuration or Verizon FiOS Router Settings page.
Verizon FiOS Modem Login Details
- Verizon FiOS Router Default IP Address- http://192.168.1.1
- Verizon FiOS Modem Login Username- admin
- Verizon FiOS Router Password- (printed on the label in the backside of your router)
Verizon FiOS Login Steps-
Keep the router/modem login credentials handy and follow Verizon FiOS router login steps as shown below to log in and set up your router instantly.
Step: 1. Turn on the Verizon FiOS router or modem from the main input cable.
Step: 2. Connect any of the devices with the router network using the Ethernet Cable or Wi-Fi option available on your device (mobile/laptop/computer).
Step: 3. Go to the URL bar of your browser and type the Verizon FiOS Router Login IP Address (192.168.1.1) and press ENTER or click on SEARCH option available there.
Step: 4. Now, open any of the web browsers from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer, etc. in the router connected device.
Step: 5. You will be on the Verizon FiOS Router Login Page on the next page. Enter default Verizon FiOS Router Password in the required fields on the login page(username- admin, password- check on the backside of your router).
Step: 6. Click the Login or OK button and you will be on the Verizon FiOS Router Settings Page where you can change or update the router settings, Wi-Fi name, password, etc.
If you are changing the router Wi-Fi password or updating any of the settings then you must make sure you are saving the settings before you log out.
Verizon FiOS Router Reset
It is quite easy to reset the Verizon FiOS router or modem if you are having issues in using the internet through your device. You must note here that if you will reset your modem or router then it will delete all the personalized settings, the configuration of your router or wireless modem and you will have to use the default username and password to log in again.
- Keep the Verizon FiOS router or modem ON.
- Find the Reset button available on the back-side of your router.
- Use a needle or paper clip and press/hold the Reset button for few seconds.
- Now, release the Restore Factory Settings button and your router will get reset instantly.
Verizon FiOS Router Login Support, Additional tips
- One must not share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Do not let anyone else log into the Verizon FiOS Router Settings page.
- Keep changing the router Wi-Fi password after a specific period of time.
If you still have any troubles in completing the Verizon FiOS Router Setup step or if you are unable to log into the Verizon FiOS Router Login Page then we might help you log in or set up. Comment your Verizon FiOS Login issues below and get online help from us here at ROUTERLOGINE.COM.